We are just a little more than six weeks away from the very first WordCamp Milwaukee! Our volunteer organizing committee is pulling together a terrific schedule of speakers, food and other activities for June 2-3. As the pieces begin to fall together, all we need is YOU to register for WordCamp!
For just $20, you will get:
- Two full days of speakers—the Users track, the Developers track, the Unconference, or mix and match
- The Happiness Bar (also known as the WordPress Workbench) where you can talk to an assortment of WordPress gurus about a particular problem or question you desperately need an answer to
- The ever-popular chats in the hallways
- Food and beverages, so you never have to leave (unless you want to, of course)
- Much more WordPress awesomeness
What we can’t promise is a commemorative t-shirt for everyone attending—UNLESS you buy your ticket now. Everyone registered by May 1 will get a shirt that fits. We’ll order a reasonable amount of extras to try to accommodate everyone, but if you need this particular addition to your wardrobe, NOW IS THE TIME.
You know you want to go to WordCamp Milwaukee 2012. You know you want a t-shirt. So just click the link and take care of it!